Okay, I seriously don’t knoow if ANY of you have heard of the Gallagher Series, let alone read it, but either way, I finally read the fifth book, and shall now give a brief review of each book
GG series- Basically, a girl named Cammie (full name-Cameron) Morgan goes to a school for spies. Her mom is the headmistress, and her dad died. Her two best friends are Liz (full name-Elizabeth) Sutton and Bex (full name-Rebecca) Baxter. Cammie is known as the “Chameleon”, and is great with hiding, passageways, and blending in.
The Gallagher Academy for Girls is the spy school, in Rosemond, Virginia. Everyone thinks it is a snob school for rich heiresses, so nobody like the students.
GG1-I’d Tell You I Love You, But The I’d Have to Kill You
Cammie, on a training mission, gets seen by a boy! His name is Josh. She takes this thing seriously, and gets involved with a lot of boy drama. After all, she can’t reveal her identity to him. Meanwhile, Macey, a snooty daughter of a senator joins the school.
GG2-Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy
After the thing with Josh is over (but not forgotten), Cammie and her classmates go on another training mission, where they learn of another spy school…for boys. Later, many of the boys from that school visit and take classes at the Gallagher Academy. Cammie tries to figure out the truth behind this one mysterious guy called Zach. There is some boy drama, but not as much as the first book. This is more spy and adventure like. Josh makes very few appearances
GG3-Don’t Judge a Girl by Her CoverEpub
Macey’s dad is running for vice president, so Cammie goes to one of the campains. There, this terrorist/kidnapping cult attacks Macey, Cammie, and Preston, a boy who’s dad is running for president. Macey and Preston are being protected by the Secret Service, and one of the agents is Cammie’s aunt. In the end, Cammie learns a few shocking secrets that pave the way for the next two books. Very few boy drama/romance, and a lot of adventure/mystery stuff. Josh makes one appearance, and Zach is a regular character, who still is a mystery.
GG4-Only the Good Spy YoungPDFEpub
Josh is practically history, because lots of adventure stuff is going on. But most of Zach’s secrets are revealed, as well as secrets about her coolest teacher, and her dad. But not all are solved. This one has a LOT of suspense, and a crazy cliffhanger ending.
GG5-Out of Sight, Out of Time PDFEpub
Cammie runs away, for reasons made obvious in the fourth book. On her return, she remembers nothing. Very, very frightening secrets are revealed. Lots of adventure, action, suspense, and mystery.
GG6-not out yet, i dont even know the to-be title!!!!!
As you can tell, the series grows from a regular teen-girl novel into a fun, thrilling one.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN READING THEM, COMMENT BELOW AND I CAN EMAIL YOU THE PDF S!!!
If that doesnt work try http://www.putlocker.com/file/36836F2110B577D2# click on Free User, then click the play button ON THE RIGHT
If it still doesnt work, try http://www.zalaa.com/7ku0r8v2t8b8/The_Hunger_Games_2012_TS_NEW_SORS_PART_CROP-BLUR_XViD_-_INSPiRAL.flv.htm click on slow access then the play button in the middle
http://www.uploadc.com/7ku0r8v2t8b8 might work, same instructions as that last one
Otherwise, try http://www.vidbux.com/xc64btlvxngv/The_Hunger_Games_.flv.html click on “Continue to video” the “Hide ads and play”
has the same instructions as the last one
If it STILL doesnt work try http://hostingbulk.com/d3a6w4rabqwn.html
I PROMISE this link will give you free access to the Hunger Games movie.
Sorry about the last link, the stupid site removed the video.
Who doesn’t love hanging with their dad?
Not you? Oh, that sucks.
Why not spend time with him? I got awesome activities for you chicas and your dads to do It’s a great chance to connect with ur family
1) Make pizza. Go buy Boboli’s pizza crust, tomato sause, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, or whatever toppings you like. You and your dad will have lots of fun designing your own custom pizzas, then smelling it being baked, and tasting your own creations. And besides, you can snack on leftover cheese and pepperoni!
2) Painting bikes. This may sound dumb, but it’s not. Grab your bike, and a can or two of paint, and start getting messy!
3) Lazer tag. SO MUCH FUN! No, seriously. Do it. Who cares if it’ll cost a bit? It is a million of fun!
4) Backyard water park. Go Phineas and Ferb and mess around in ur backyard! You might want to cover the ground if it’ll get muddy, otherwise bring on the hose! If you have a slide, even the cheesy ones on the side of a swing set, make it a water slide! Turn a boat into a pool, and make it rain on yourselves only!
I’ll try and update it soon
AWESOME, LILY DREW ME!!!
List THREE (no more, no less) books you like
movies you like
After I get a lot of your faves, I am going to secretly supply you with those three faves…mwahahaha….
No, seriously. Tell me what three movies you like and want to see, and tell me three books, and I’ll do my best to get them to you…
|What kind of Fish are you?
You try to be accepted by being neutral to everyone you see. You try to just be liked by everyone and not to show anything that separates you from the crowd. You tend to hang around the dolphins and the goldfish so you feel like you belong in the crowd. This type of fish is generally insecure about themselves. I know it may be hard but maybe some individuallity may do you some good.
Quizzes and Personality Tests
It isn’t a blog if I don’t state my thoughts, now, is it?
If you are having trouble with Math…
- Go to www.mathway.com. Type in your math problem and they will solve it for you! Awesome, right?
- Another possible site is http://www.ixl.com/
- IF YOU STILL NEED HELP, GO TO http://mathisfun.com/ I PROMISE IT WILL HELP
If you need help writing essays or papers…
- I haven’t used it yet (because my school is awesome and I don’t need it), but you can check out http://lklivingston.tripod.com/essay/
- If you need help writing those stupid citations, visit http://www.easybib.com/ and I guarantee it will be easy!
- When you are done writing it, first, submit it to http://www.paperrater.com/free_paper_grader and it will be judged
- Second, go to http://www.spellchecker.net/ and grade it again!
- Finally, go to Microsoft Word and do a final spell-check
- Lots of grammar help
- NOTE: Once you select ANY of the options, there is no turning back!
- Look at http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2007/11/07/how-to-learn-but-not-master-any-language-in-1-hour-plus-a-favor/ it really helped me out
- I’m testing out busuu.com. It is free, but you must be 14. Otherwise, lie about your age It’s actually pretty good.
- Also visit http://www.linguanaut.com/ They have free human translators, a virtual keyboard, and lessons and such for free
- German help: http://freerice.com/#/german/14562
- Spanish help: http://freerice.com/#/spanish/16047
- French help: http://freerice.com/#/french/13816
- Italian help: http://freerice.com/#/italian/15402
- Go to http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/web_games.htm for US Geography
- Go to http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/Geography.htm for World Geography
- Also try http://www.yourchildlearns.com/geography.htm if you need additional help
- Definitly test your skills at http://freerice.com/#/identify-countries-map/1003
- http://www.tutorvista.com/science-help#answers-to-science-questions Answers to Science questions! (I wouldn’t reccommend the other links on the page)
- http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/science.htm has some fun science games
- Some science questions ANSWERED: http://www.allexperts.com/cl1/47/science/
- This site is AWESOME and gives you lots of help: http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/ask_an_expert_intro.shtml
- This site has great help: http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/recommender_register.php
- Also try this one: http://www.all-science-fair-projects.com/
- What makes a good science fair project? http://www.factmonster.com/spot/sciproject1.html
- LEARN TO TYPE PROFFESSIONALLY IN A NON-PROFFESSIONAL WAY! http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/typing/
- If that’s too immature, try http://typingclub.com/typing-qwerty-en.html
- For a quicker way, try http://www.mrkent.com/typingtutor/index.htm
- This one is AWESOME: http://www.speedtypingonline.com/typing-test
- So is this: http://www.typingstudy.com/
- Ask Questions for free and get emailed your answer fast! http://www.allexperts.com
- This is mostly for high school and college, but middle schoolers can enjoy it, too: http://www.cramster.com/?referral_id=2836969
- Classzone offers help in Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, and World Languages http://www.classzone.com/cz/index.htm
- Free online tutors can be found at http://www.tutoroli.com/tutoroli/ I think, but I haven’t tried it yet.
- Interesting lessons available at http://www.hippocampus.org/
- There are various subjects available at http://freerice.com/category and they’ll donate rice for free!
- Finally, try http://oedb.org/library/beginning-online-learning/200-free-online-classes-to-learn-anything
- http://songza.com/ Listen to music for any time of day
- http://www.lumosity.com/ I know you see those ads everywhere, but it works and is fun. Just choose your courses and sign up for a FREE trial
- NOTE: Like Mathway.com, the trial only lasts a certain amount of time. So do the same tricks I listed way above.
- Similar to Lumosity, is https://www.mybrainsolutions.com/Default.aspx It’s for three days, however, but it’s fun!
I know, I’m awesome
I’ll update this page sometimes, but I’ll always Tweet when I do, so keep an eye at the Twitter widget to the left of the page!
You know those photos I posted a while ago, hopinng that someone would guess what they were? Well, sadly only Lily guessed and she got them wrong (not like i thought anyone could guess them anywats). Well, I’m going to post the answers soon, so don’t worry lol. Just wanted to see if anyone else wanted to guess. Here’s the link: http://thisiskiandra.wordpress.com/2012/02/19/guess-what/
So guess peoplez! Now! I order you! Or not, lol.