If you are having trouble with Math…
- Go to www.mathway.com. Type in your math problem and they will solve it for you! Awesome, right?
- Another possible site is http://www.ixl.com/
- IF YOU STILL NEED HELP, GO TO http://mathisfun.com/ I PROMISE IT WILL HELP
Not quite getting literature?
If you need help writing essays or papers…
- I haven’t used it yet (because my school is awesome and I don’t need it), but you can check out http://lklivingston.tripod.com/essay/
- If you need help writing those stupid citations, visit http://www.easybib.com/ and I guarantee it will be easy!
- When you are done writing it, first, submit it to http://www.paperrater.com/free_paper_grader and it will be judged
- Second, go to http://www.spellchecker.net/ and grade it again!
- Finally, go to Microsoft Word and do a final spell-check 🙂
Grammar can be confusing…
- Lots of grammar help
- NOTE: Once you select ANY of the options, there is no turning back! 😉
Need help learning a new language?
- Look at http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2007/11/07/how-to-learn-but-not-master-any-language-in-1-hour-plus-a-favor/ it really helped me out 🙂
- I’m testing out busuu.com. It is free, but you must be 14. Otherwise, lie about your age 😛 It’s actually pretty good.
- Also visit http://www.linguanaut.com/ They have free human translators, a virtual keyboard, and lessons and such for free
- German help: http://freerice.com/#/german/14562
- Spanish help: http://freerice.com/#/spanish/16047
- French help: http://freerice.com/#/french/13816
- Italian help: http://freerice.com/#/italian/15402
If you need/want to learn your geography…
- Go to http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/web_games.htm for US Geography
- Go to http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/Geography.htm for World Geography
- Also try http://www.yourchildlearns.com/geography.htm if you need additional help
- Definitly test your skills at http://freerice.com/#/identify-countries-map/1003
Science can be hard….
- http://www.tutorvista.com/science-help#answers-to-science-questions Answers to Science questions! (I wouldn’t reccommend the other links on the page)
- http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/science.htm has some fun science games 🙂
- Some science questions ANSWERED: http://www.allexperts.com/cl1/47/science/
- This site is AWESOME and gives you lots of help: http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/ask_an_expert_intro.shtml
Doing a science fair?
- This site has great help: http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/recommender_register.php
- Also try this one: http://www.all-science-fair-projects.com/
- What makes a good science fair project? http://www.factmonster.com/spot/sciproject1.html
Typing with your two index fingers? You can do better…
- LEARN TO TYPE PROFFESSIONALLY IN A NON-PROFFESSIONAL WAY! http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/typing/
- If that’s too immature, try http://typingclub.com/typing-qwerty-en.html
- For a quicker way, try http://www.mrkent.com/typingtutor/index.htm
- This one is AWESOME: http://www.speedtypingonline.com/typing-test
- So is this: http://www.typingstudy.com/
Not listed here, or need extra help?…
- Ask Questions for free and get emailed your answer fast! http://www.allexperts.com
- This is mostly for high school and college, but middle schoolers can enjoy it, too: http://www.cramster.com/?referral_id=2836969
- Classzone offers help in Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, and World Languages http://www.classzone.com/cz/index.htm
- Free online tutors can be found at http://www.tutoroli.com/tutoroli/ I think, but I haven’t tried it yet.
- Interesting lessons available at http://www.hippocampus.org/
- There are various subjects available at http://freerice.com/category and they’ll donate rice for free!
- Finally, try http://oedb.org/library/beginning-online-learning/200-free-online-classes-to-learn-anything
Just having trouble studying? We can help you think clearly…
- http://songza.com/ Listen to music for any time of day
- http://www.lumosity.com/ I know you see those ads everywhere, but it works and is fun. Just choose your courses and sign up for a FREE trial
- NOTE: Like Mathway.com, the trial only lasts a certain amount of time. So do the same tricks I listed way above.
- Similar to Lumosity, is https://www.mybrainsolutions.com/Default.aspx It’s for three days, however, but it’s fun!
I know, I’m awesome
I’ll update this page sometimes, but I’ll always Tweet when I do, so keep an eye at the Twitter widget to the left of the page!